Thursday, September 28, 2006

Pet my Pussy

Now that I’ve shown you my silky smooth legs in those wonderful thigh high stockings, let me go all out and show you my pet pussy…
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait for it!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Ahhh! That felt deliciously dirty!

This is my wonderfully, sweet kitty cat Daiquiri. She is a Maine Coon Cat and has been my companion for the last few years. She has stuck with me through three boyfriends and a few other gentleman callers too.

As you can tell, she is worn out from a long day of sleeping on the window sill, sleeping on my big bed, sleeping on the sofa, eating, and sleeping on one of my dining room chairs. She leads a tough life.

When I play the stereo, she swishes her tail to the music. However, she doesn’t care for the pool or the neighbor’s golden retriever, Barnum. She loves salmon and tuna, but doesn’t care for bonsai.

Daiquiri seems to sense the disingenuous men I’ve dated in the past. I’ve just failed to recognize the warning signs. I’m going to try to read her signals a little better in the future.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spitfire said...

hahahahhahahhah,, I was wondering what you meant by "my first time"

*gently pets the kitty*

HHNT!

LOL

1:46 PM  
Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

so cute and cuddly, could pet a kitty for hours

8:39 AM  
Blogger Gayle Miller said...

Sam, MY Maine Coon (all 25# of his magnificent self) loves to sleep anywhere he can fit - which limits his choices a bit! He gets particularly annoyed when his little brother Tim (a 9# Bluepoint Siamese) perches up high on a window sill where Sam's fundament won't fit. Hisses are expressed, paws are flapped and then they go curl up together (someplace that is forbidden is always good - like a kitchen counter) and take yet another nap.

2:56 PM  
Blogger The MERKIN MAN said...

Nice pussy.

I have always wanted a Maine Coon, but I settled for a Manx. He is a prick, but he is my homeboy.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home